Kafka says hello as well…
Wow! Where did 2013 go?!
So I know there is a lot of talk about New Years resolutions, but the bottom line I just don’t do them.
I love the idea of a clean slate…a brand new year with amazing opportunities ahead of me.
So with that thought in mind…
I am looking this year…2014…to making yearly goals.
So so happy you asked!
- Meal Planning. I need to plan my meals better. Not just mine, but my families as well. Even if it is just a rough draft with wiggle room for them. That is better than nothing. It will help us all eat better AND save me money by not throwing away so much food. A win win for sure!
- Drink More Water! I have really slacked and need to do better. I will drink a minimum of 64 oz water or herbal decaf tea each day aiming more to 100 oz.
- Log my protein. Boy oh boy it is so important I do this. I will aim for 75 g. of protein minimum.
- Exercise! I know this is always a slack of mine. I just do not seem to pen it into my regular schedule. I have a week to get that down on paper and to make sure exercise becomes a part of my life this year. I will aim for 20 - 30 minutes of something, anything 5 days a week. Penning into my schedule…No excuses!
- Gratitude. I am thankful, but at times I think I lose sight when things get hard of the wonderful things…more like people…that I have in my life. I will journal, the good ol’ paper kind thoughts of gratitude a few times a week…at least.
For me this will begin 2014 and I will modify, add or delete as life goes on.
For the exercise I thought I might try out GaiamTv…
Have you ever tried them?
What are your thoughts?
Did you like them?
the banner below is an affiliate link so if you should click through it and make a purchase I might earn a little, thank you.
So Talk to me…what goals do you have for 2014?
Until next time…