Citrus Ginger Chicken Melt
- 1 1/2lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3oz shredded cheddar(the stronger the flavor the better)
- 1c. 0% fat Greek yogurt (I prefer Chobani)
- 2T citrus ginger rub
- 1T paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the cheese, yogurt and rub in a bowl.
- Place chicken in a 13x9 baking dish that has been greased. (I use This)
- Generously spread the mixture on top of the breasts.
- Sprinkle with paprika
- Place in oven and bake for 45-60 minutes(this will depend on the thickness of your meat)
Serves 6 easily
Until next time…