I participated in an Influenster Activation Program on behalf of Influence-Central for X Out, I received samples of X Out to facilitate this review and a thank you item for participating.
- X Out is a unique one-step Wash-In Treatment that washes powerful breakout fighting medicine into pores to help kill the bacteria that causes pimples while moisturizing and helping to protect the skin.
- X Out was designed to be used by itself, no other steps are needed in order to fit into a teenagers’ busy daily life.
- The X Out Wash-In Treatments contains the proven acne fighting power of 8.5% benzoyl peroxide along with smooth beads to help exfoliate dead skin cells and a unique.
- The formula is paraban and sulfate-free and is non-comedogenic and dermatologist tested so it’s suitable for all skin types.
What does my daughter enjoy most about X Out?
What are her thoughts?
How I about I let her tell you…
Here is my daughter Kat:
I feel like X-Out is a very good product. I use the Wash-In treatment every night before I go to bed and I have definitely seen some good results. The first time I used the product there was a noticeable difference in my skin. By my second week of treatment (With just the wash-in treatment at this time) my face was extremely soft all the time and it practically glowed. By this time all breakouts had ceased as the bacteria in the skin had been completely washed out. By my third week of use my skin continued to be radiant and I had even began to notice some of my acne scars starting to fade. Finally, by my fourth week I had seen the best I would see of the results, but occasionally I would notice that my skin was still getting a bit oily, so I used the Shine Control formula and that has taken care of that problem, and now my skin is no longer oily. All-in-all, I am very pleased with this product, and I would definitely recommend it.
- Leaves skin soft and radiant
- Is powerful and works great
- Doesn't take much time to use
- Easy application
- Helps take care of oil
- Doesn't dry out your skin too much
- A slight burning sensation for the first couple of uses
- Slightly gritty
- Doesn't get Black Heads on the nose very well
Please enjoy our Vlog of Kats thoughts:
Connect with X Out:
Until next time…